So today I had no intentions whatsoever to do more TRX, I need a recovery day and this is it. I need to majorly up my ante on cardio, but I have no problem waiting until my 10K training starts.
Warm Up: 15 minutes Stairmaster (I would rather do this than run, that’s how much I hate running)
- 10 push-ups alternating
- TA Leg set
- TA Ab Set
- Lat pull down (2 sets of 12 at 80lbs)
- Row (2 sets of 12 at 70 lbs)
- Back Extension (1 set of 12 normal, 2 sets weighted)
- Incline Crunch (3 sets of 12 weighted)
- Tricep Dips (2 sets of 12)
- Calf Raises (30x30x30)
- Bike Crunch (3 sets of 12)
Cardio: 15 minutes on Treadmill
*Note that picture is not me, I wish it was. I do not have the source, so if you do please let me know.